Digital transformation is not exclusively a technology process, but a comprehensive and profound organizational change that comprises 5 fundamental pillars.
5 Domains of Digital Transformation
Digital Transformation Process
Even though each domain is presented separately, they are all intertwined in such a way that a successful Digital Transformation cannot be achieved if they are not all effectively and holistically developed.
- Strategy definition
- Learning solutions
DTRA: An assessment about digital maturity
This tool is designed to assess the current readiness status of Digital Transformation. It provides a deeper understanding of current challenges and opportunities, as a first step to design a successful Digital Transformation strategy.
Defining the right path forward is key to any transformation. We work with our clients to define a roadmap.
Stage 1: Prework
- FI completes Digital Transformation Readiness Assessment.
- FI prepares set of relevant market and business data
(template to be provided by FinConecta).
Stage 2: 3 Day Session
- Today and Tomorrow: Current and prospective view on market and business.
- The 5 domains of digital transformation: DTRA analysis of results and impact.
- Designing the digital business for tomorrow: New solutions to old problems,
new solutions to new problems
Proposal By Finconecta
- 6 weeks after the 3-Day Session, FinConecta will present a strategic
roadmap to digital transformation.
Acelera is the first Digital Transformation Simulation Game for the Financial Industry.